Learning Autodesk Inventor - Certification Practice Exams Included
The primary objective of this course is to provide the student with a fundamental knowledge of Autodesk Inventor. This course is separated into 11 chapters covering key areas of manufacturing design in Inventor.
- PEAK - Online Course summit.peakcdi.com
- Print + PEAK - Online Course
Course Duration: 40 Hours
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Open and view Autodesk Inventor files, set the project file, and view part and assembly models.
- Create assemblies, edit part relationships, and create assembly representations using Autodesk Inventor.
- Define geometric relationships in sketches and create individual parts using sketches and primitives.
- Use multiple tools and techniques to modify Autodesk Inventor part models.
- Use placed features to advance the design of Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Incorporate work features into your design workflows.
- Create and edit presentations of your assemblies using exploded views and animations.
- Create and edit 2D documentation of your 3D designs using drawing views and styles. Fully document your 2D views using dimensions, tables, leaders and symbols.
- Document your exploded assembly views using balloons and parts list.
- Reuse native AutoCAD data to define part sketches in Autodesk Inventor.
24/7 Online access to learning content for 12 months.
Practice exams can be taken up to 5 times automatically, and a test reset can be requested up to 2 times, thereby allowing for a total of 15 attempts by the licensed user.