Autodesk Certified Instructor Program
Become an Autodesk Certified Instructor
The Autodesk Certified Instructor Program is now available to instructors
and educators who teach Autodesk products at accredited educational institutions. Earn your ACI credentials by completing the required coursework on the Instructor Development Portal or Summit's PEAK Network. You must also have or obtain an Autodesk Certified Professional credential on any Autodesk product.
There is no better way to prepare for your ACP exam than by studying and practicing with one of our certification prep and practice exam bundles.
- 1 year access to the Instructor Development Portal (subsequent years are billed at $49.99 per year)
- ACI program access for each instructor
- All coursework required to become an Autodesk Certified Instructor.
- Online Certification prep courses and practice tests help prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional exams.
- Discounts on Student courseware
- 24/7 Access to the Autodesk Instructor Development Portal
If you are an ATC or AAP instructor, contact email@example.com for instructions on how to register.
This is an application to participate in the IDP portal and ACI Program, only instructors who teach at accredited educational institutions will be approved. If your application is not approved, your purchase will be refunded.
Click here for complete details on the new Autodesk Certified Instructor Program.