Learning Autodesk Inventor 2016
Welcome to Learning Inventor 2016
The primary objective of this course is to provide the student with a fundamental knowledge of Autodesk Inventor Inventor. This course is separated into 11 chapters covering key areas of manufacturing design in Inventor.
Format: PEAK - Online distribution - summit.peakcdi.com
Course Duration: 40 Hours
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Open and view Autodesk Inventor files, set the project file, and view part and assembly models.
- Create assemblies, edit part relationships, and create assembly representations using Autodesk Inventor.
- Define geometric relationships in sketches and create individual parts using sketches and primitives.
- Use multiple tools and techniques to modify Autodesk Inventor part models.
- Use placed features to advance the design of Autodesk Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Incorporate work features into your design workflows.
- Create and edit presentations of your assemblies using exploded views and animations.
- Create and edit 2D documentation of your 3D designs using drawing views and styles. Fully document your 2D views using dimensions, tables, leaders and symbols.
- Document your exploded assembly views using balloons and parts list.
- Reuse native AutoCAD data to define part sketches in Autodesk Inventor.