Learning Revit 2016 Architectural Design
You must be a registered user on the PEAK Network or one of its tenant domains such as (***.peakcdi.com) before purchasing this course. Click here to register.
Learning Revit 2016 for Architectural Design, is a training course for use in a classroom setting or a self-paced learning environment.
- PEAK - Online Course - summit.peakcdi.com
Course Duration: 32 Hours
The primary objective of this course is to provide the student with a fundamental knowledge of Autodesk Revit for Architectural Design. This course is separated into 7 chapters covering key areas of architectural design in Revit.
The information covered in this course is written for Autodesk Revit or Autodesk Revit Architecture and is also applicable when working in Autodesk Revit MEP, and Autodesk Revit Structure.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a building project in Revit.
- Understand techniques to create and modify basic modeling elements.
- Describe options to select elements and use modify tools.
- Understand different types of views.
- Create and modify advanced model elements.
- Use annotation to describe the project.
- Use visualization tools to render the model and share with others.