Revit Architecture Certified Professional: Certification Guide & Practice Exam
At Summit Learning and Technology, we understand how important achieving certification can be. It is our goal to help you obtain your certification with content that has been specifically written to cover the official certification objectives published by Autodesk.
The practice exam included with this course enables you to test your readiness to take the official exam at a Certiport Authorized Testing Center. All of the official exam objectives are covered, with questions that are designed to simulate the questions you will experience on the official exam. Our exclusive PEAK Learning Browser technology delivers the practice exam inside of Revit.
A PEAK Network exclusive, this course can be used as a ACI qualifying course.
Included in this digital learning package:
- Revit Architecture Certified Professional: Certification Guide
- Revit Architecture Certified Professional - Practice Exam
- PEAK Learning Browser (Delivers the learning content and practice tests inside of Revit.)
- PEAK - Online Course - summit.peakcdi.com
PEAK CPD Credits: 2-16 Hours
- Automatically applied to your Autodesk Instructor Development Portal user account.
- Can be used as credits toward earning and maintaining your Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) credentials.