Revit Architecture - Certified User & Professional Certification Prep
You must be a registered user on the PEAK Network or one of its tenant domains such as (***.peakcdi.com) before purchasing this course. Click here to register.
This bundle provides the learner with access to both the Learning Revit (32 Hours) and Revit Certified User & Professional Practice Exams when they become available.
- PEAK - Online Course - summit.peakcdi.com
- Print + PEAK - Online Course
Course Duration: 32 Hours
The primary objective of this course bundle is to provide the student with a knowledge of Autodesk Revit for Architectural Design and be prepared to take the Revit Certified User or Revit Certified Professional Exams. This course is separated into 7 chapters covering key areas of architectural design in Revit. The information covered in this course is written for Autodesk Revit or Autodesk Revit Architecture and is also applicable when working in Autodesk Revit MEP, and Autodesk Revit Structure.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a building project in Revit.
- Understand techniques to create and modify basic modeling elements.
- Describe options to select elements and use modify tools.
- Understand different types of views.
- Create and modify advanced model elements.
- Use annotation to describe the project.
- Use visualization tools to render the model and share with others.